Friday, May 27, 2005

Writing update

I've written 2300 words on my anthology story. It's looking up. It only needs to be 8000 words or less. It's all good. *grins*

We're being vegetables today. Movies, junk food, and PS2. Tomorrow is more writing and renovations. Joy and rapture. It's supposed to rain all dang weekend. It's cooler, though, and we need the rain. So, rock on.

And a question from the Twisted Ambiance group. Thanks Kira!

So, my question to all of you is....if given the opportunity, what question would you ask of the Universe?
Hoffa? Capone? Presley? Matters of deep philosophical magnitude? Anything.

Grins*

3 comments:

Regina Avalos said...

Comments work okay. You just have to load the actual update page to let it say post a comment. I know in Blogger Help they have a whole comment tag article, and it tells you how to add the correct comment tags. I was looking at it yesterday when trying to fix the issues with my own comments.

Cavan said...

How do they get the caramel into the Caramilk? No, really, how?

Crystal* said...

Cavan: If they told ya, they'd have to kill ya. How goes the publishing biz?
Grins*