Sunday, May 22, 2005

Winners!

I want to thank all those who entered my first contest. I believe I'll try to keep up and have a contest every month or so. I apologize for not being able to procure a color-changing candle. I will have one for my next contest! My local retailer sold out of them. The first prize winner will receive their choice of a Yankee Candle with the gift card. The second winner will receive a gift card.

And the first prize winner is: Kim W! I will be contacting you for your snail mail address and preference of candle.
The second winner is: Sara!

I had a great time with this, and I hope y'all will stay tuned for more contests to come. Oh, and more bemoaning the state of my tore up house.
Grins*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sent a note to you earlier, but I wanted to post a thank you here. What a great prize and such a fun contest. Congrats to you Sara.

Crystal* said...

Kim: My pleasure. Hope you enjoy the candle!
Grins*