Sunday, May 15, 2005

Contest Announcement

Mark your calendars! I'm having a contest. And in honor of my first contest, I'm having TWO winners! I'm so excited!
Okay. Here's what you need to do:
Go to my blog Wednesday, May 18th. There will be a contest with 20 questions on it. You must answer at least FIFTEEN correctly to be eligible to win. I will let every participant know I have received their entry. NO addresses will be saved. It's a one-shot deal. I will list my e-mail address for you to send in your answers.
1st prize: $20 gift certificate from Wal-Mart and a gift. I'm looking at one of those candles that changes colors as you burn it. I will know by Wednesday what the gift is, and I will list it on my blog.
2nd prize: $15 gift certificate from Wal-Mart.

My blog address is: chryscat.blogspot.com

The contest runs from when I post Wednesday to Friday, May 20th, at midnight CST. One of my lovely children will draw the names Saturday or Sunday.

Thanks so much! And good luck!
Grins,
Crystal Inman*

No comments: