Saturday, May 07, 2005

Rest is for wusses

Once again, Crystal is a goober. I'm thinking of having this needle-pointed on a pillow.

Today was busy. I swear I'm taking tomorrow off. I am. I MEAN it.

I received "Virtually Yours" back from my editor, M. And I spent most of the day editing. Let me just say how I was DREADING this. And let me continue to say I really had a good time with it. M is great. Gave me some pointers. Showed me the light. LOL
In my free time, the chickens and I walked five miles. I don't have a pedometer yet, but the internet assures me that there are an average of 2,000 steps per mile. Between the gals at Writeminded and Kara, I felt the need to exercise. Girls, my aching feet need a word. *grinning* I hope to keep this up daily barring tornadoes or inclement weather.
Okay, wasn't that bad. I split it up into two different trips. 2 1/2 miles each. The chickens loved it. And our lovable dog trailed along. She's so cute.

Many thanks to Suzanne and all other offers who are willing to give away some of their books. I cannot tell you how much I truly appreciate your generosity. I may actually have a TBR pile someday.

And in case I don't make it tomorrow,
Happy Mother's Day one and all!
Grins*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day to you! Hope the little chicks give you a great day!

Silma said...

Good luck editing VY! I'm sure it'll turn out a great story. Happy Mother's day!