Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Addendum

Kim and Sara: I've sent the gifts. YAY! The candle smells yummy. *grinning*

I've run all over God's creation today. And I am TIRED! Ran into a girl/woman I've known since she was a freshman in high school. She graduated from college in 1996. Isn't it amazing how the years just fall away?

Received an e-mail from a wonderful woman who puts a magazine together here in Oklahoma. It's called "She's OK". Hopefully she'll do an article over my writing and books and such. And if she does, I'm going to do my darndest to NOT have a picture in there. heh

All in all, not a bad day. Picked up a Jude Devereaux "Twin" book from Goodwill. I'm already halfway through with it. Actually had a chance to read while the chickens played at McDonald's.

Hope you're evening is lovely.

Grins*

No comments: