Saturday, May 14, 2005

Case in point

You know. I forgot to add something in the last post. I'm so not surprised by this.

I'm going to do a contest! YAY! I'm so excited! I think I'll try and post it Tuesday or Wednesday. It will close Friday, and I will have one of the chickens draw this next weekend.
First prize: $20 Wal-Mart certificate. I realize it's not Barnes and Noble, but I seriously think everyone, whether they like it or not, visits Wal-Mart. I'm thinking of setting up a cot there. Also, I saw this EXCELLENT candle on TV the other night. It changes color as it is burned. I haven't checked the store yet, but I want that to be part of first prize. I'll check Monday and get back to everyone.
Second prize: Just because this is my first ever contest, is a $15 Wal-Mart gift certificate.

I'll have about twenty questions. You must have fifteen correct, at least. I'll leave my e-mail address on the day of the contest and everyone can enter like that.
I already have about ten questions I absolutely KNOW I must have on there. Look for it Tuesday or Wednesday. Thanks!
Grins*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds fun to me!! :)

Anonymous said...

Yay, a contest! And I do shop at Walmart. Looking forward to your contest!