Thursday, May 26, 2005

No tree is safe

I have cost several trees their lives today. I'm still in the big middle of printing and putting together. I love when agents ask for at least a chapter or three. It gives me hope they'll read my words. If this isn't true, please don't rain on my parade.
I've cleaned off approximately half of my desk. It had to be done. And you know what? A lot of it was printouts. I am one print-happy heifer. I like that hard copy. *grins*

I was sent this quite awhile ago, but I love it. And right now it seems applicable. I don't know the original author, but I can relate to all of it.

Expressions for Women on High Stress Days:

You-off my planet
Errors have been made. Others will be blamed.
And your crybaby whiny-assed opinion would be...?
Allow me to introduce my selves.
Sarcasm is just one more service I offer.
I can't remember if I'm the good twin or the evil one.
You say I'm a bitch like it's a bad thing.
Chaos, panic, and disorder-my work here is done.
Is it time for your medication or mine?
How do I set a laser printer to stun?
I'm not tense, just terribly, terribly alert.

Grins*

No comments: