Monday, May 23, 2005

The first Monday of the rest of my summer

It's the first Monday my chickens are out of school. Two are in here with me. The others are watching TV. This will all come abruptly to a screeching halt. I need to have some type of organization going on so I can allot time for chores/writing/life in general.
By the day and hour?
I know damn good and well I am NOT typing my erotica with two chickens reading over my shoulders.
Lo and behold, the chickens have been sent outside. I must now go and try my hand at vinyl/laminate stuff for the bathroom.
I've already promised myself to work on the erotica, and I will. Even if I'm in here at dark-thirty tapping away. At least I'll have kept my promise.

I need at least 2000 words today to feel good about the whole thing. I guess I best get to working on that bathroom.
Grins*

2 comments:

Motherhood for the Weak said...

Hi Chrys! Guess what? Tag you're it! See my blog for details.

M

Crystal* said...

WOMAN! You are KILLING me! ACK!
Okay. Fine. I'll be it. *grinning* But just this once.
Crystal*