Thursday, May 26, 2005

Booked

I'm booked. Since self-lighting a fire under my ass (no one else will), I decided I needed to send queries/chapters off to agents for my Suspense. I also need to finish a sampler for the AuthorsUnlimited site. Thankfully I sent off most of my reviews the day before yesterday, so that's something I don't have to do today.
I've amassed a list of agents and their requirements. And now is the fun part of printing and mailing. I picked up a new ink cartridge. heh I'll need it.

Personal note: Why is it when chickens are home on summer vacation, they want to eat every thing which isn't nailed down, and some that are? They're bottomless to begin with, but MY GOD!, it keeps getting worse. They literally want dessert after EVERY MEAL. I've nipped that one in the bud. I love the eyerolls. Really, I do. And then there's the visits. You know, when something isn't working/they're fighting/I play mediator/a cloud passes in front of the sun, I must be bothered. If fifteen minutes passes without interruption, it's like a whistle goes off that only children can hear. Because here one comes.
It's still May.
SIGH
Grins*

No comments: