Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Reality

Now that I've sold my third book, here's the reality: I will now head to town to dry my clothes as I still haven't ordered the heating thing for my dryer. Um...been writing. I need to pay bills. Grocery shop. Necessity shop. Take back a lawnmower that didn't come with all the necessities. I mean, REALLY! How hard is it to remember the nuts and bolts? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr
I need to get the tag for my vehicle. Look at the business cards. Oh...and not beat my cranky chickens. They are on a tangent today, folks.

Mebbe, just mebbe, I'll have time to come back home and work on my Anthology piece. Mebbe not.
Grins*

6 comments:

Eva Gale said...

Woo Hoo for you woman! Sorry I'm late with the kudos! Now that your clothes are dry you can sit back down and write again! Git goin!

Anonymous said...

A lawnmower without parts. Uh, that sounds nice! :D

Lyvvie said...

Congrats on the sale!!

You are too awesome.

What parts would you need? Since when do they make flat pack lawnmowers??

I'm missing so much back home...

Anonymous said...

Maaaan, don't you just want to sit and type "my third book sale" over and over and over and over and over? I would! Yay!

Anonymous said...

Congrats again, are you just grinning your way through your days ...?

Crystal* said...

Thank you. Thank you. I adore you all.
Briana: Always lovely when you drop by. Thanks!
Michelle and Lyvvie: I went down and informed Wal-Mart garden man that I was missing ALL the nuts and bolts. He gutted a box, and there you go. I have innards again.
Katie: Yes. I do. LMAO
Jill: Thanks! I appreciate it!
Grins*