Saturday, May 07, 2005

I've been TAGGED!

Gina tagged me.
If I could be a scientist...
If I could be a farmer...
If I could be a musician...
If I could be a doctor...
If I could be a painter...
If I could be a gardener...
If I could be a missionary...
If I could be a chef...
If I could be an architect...
If I could be a linguist...
If I could be a psychologist...
If I could be a librarian...
If I could be an athlete...
If I could be a lawyer...
If I could be an innkeeper...
If I could be a professor...
If I could be a writer...
If I could be a backup dancer...
If I could be a llama-rider...
If I could be a bonnie pirate...
If I could be a midget stripper...
If I could be a proctologist...
If I could be a TV-Chat Show host...
If I could be an actor...
If I could be a judge...
If I could be a Jedi...
If I could be a mob boss...
If I could be a backup singer...
If I could be a CEO...
If I could be a movie reviewer....

If I could be a musician, I'd have one of those crazy contracts that prohibited dark-colored M&M's in my snack bowl. I would demand to bathe in milk. I would be lipo'd from forehead to toes. And I would party with the pretty people.
As I look back on this, I'm thankful I'm not.
If I could be an actor, I would have my own television show. I would have famous designers designing gowns for me to wear. I would also wear jewelry that cost more than a third world country. I would sleep with whoever I wanted to and make the cover of all the glad rags.
As I look back on this, I'm thankful I'm not.
If I could be a movie reviewer, I would be able to see all the movies before anyone else. People would hang on my every word for guidance in the cinematic world. Of course, I would take bribes and recommend some truly horrific movies, but oh well. I would be rich and powerful.
As I look back on this, I'm thankful I'm not.
If I could be a psychologist, I would listen to other people's problems all day. I would help them find healthier lives and make better choices. Unfortunately, being a psychologist, I would refuse treatment for myself. I would think I had all the right answers and would spiral downwards at a rapid rate of speed.
As I look back on this, I'm thankful I'm not.
If I could be a writer, I would put words on paper that would touch millions of people. I would expand people's imaginations and thoughts. I would entertain the masses and donate proceeds to charities. I would do my best to reach out to others and help them realize their dreams. I would be true to the words. I would never forget where I came from. And I would love life.
As I look back on this, I'm thankful I am.
Grins*

I'm tagging Kel. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You're it! Copy these down and pick five. Explain why these are what you would like to be.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you've been tagged, too? Great post, btw!

Crystal* said...

Kel: You're it! hehehe Enjoy! I'll be over to check out your thoughts directly.

Olga: Thanks so much! I had a marvelous time doing it.
Grins,
Crystal*