Monday, May 30, 2005

GOOD NEWS!

My publisher, Whiskey Creek Press, has offered me a contract for my third book, a Paranormal Romance, titled "The Portrait." I am so excited! I'm on that adrenaline high that will last for quite awhile. So sleep tonight? Heh. Not bloodly likely.
I want to WRITE. Lots. More. Now. LMAO
After I share my news with all the people in my little world. Then I will get back to the business of finishing my anthology piece.

We went over to a friend's house and BBQ'd. Good stuff. Thanks M and B! It's been a lovely holiday. I was having a "good" writing day and brought a little notebook with me. I sequestered myself in her computer room and wrote the ending to my piece. Now, I must transcribe-probably tomorrow.
Hope you're Memorial Day has been a good one.
Sorry about the previous post. Blogger was having a day, itself. I didn't even notice it totally left off my last sentence or two. I think I've fixed it.
Grins*

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats of the sale! And the good writing day. What more could you ask for??

thewriterslife said...

Congratulations, girl!!!

Crystal* said...

Kacey: Um...I'm not asking for anything else today. *grins* My heart couldn't take it.
Dorothy: Thanks so much! I appreciate it.
Grins*

Anonymous said...

Now isn't that the best way to celebrate a holiday? You go, girl!!

Crystal* said...

Michelle: Oh YES! And if I really put my butt in gear, maybe I could have another one by the Fourth of July.
Grins*

Crystal* said...

Thank you, Nancy! It's good to see you.
Grins*

Miss Frangipani said...

Hi there!
Got to your blog thru a link on Writers World. My name is Chryselle and I have a blog which, ahem, looks exactly like yours! Perhaps people with similar first names have similar tastes :) Just kidding! Congratulations on your contract and good luck with the writing!

Anonymous said...

That is great news!! Congratulations to you!!!! Enjoy your selling high!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the sale, Chrys!

Crystal* said...

Chryselle: Amazing, isn't it? There are times Blogger gives me fits. THAT'S when I think of another template. Or server. Or something! Thanks so much for the congratulations!
Kel: !!! Hey! I am NEVER going to be too busy to talk to another deviant. heh
Katie: Thank you! I am enjoying it. Okay, wallowing in it. *shrug and grins*
Tori: Thank you so much!
I appreciate everyone's comments and congrats! Y'all are great!
Crystal*

Anonymous said...

Yikes, I'm late to the party! Congrats, Crystal! Woohooo! :)

Crystal* said...

Amy: Grab a party hat and a beverage (alcoholic or no). We're gonna boogie!
Grins*