Saturday, March 26, 2005

She shoots, she scores!

"I love it when a plan comes together." Apologies to Hannibal off the A-Team, but this is so fitting.
I wrote over 2,000 words today. And I feel gooooooooood. Yes. All those O's. Believe me.
Maybe I should book it down to Wal-Mart and buy some more eggs and kits. *snickering* Hey! Whatever it takes.
I'm not looking forward to tomorrow. I'm sure the Easter Bunny will be bringing loads of sugar and chocolate. He's always good for that. The chickens will be hyped. But then it will be MONDAY! WOOHOO! I can make it. I can make it. Oh God, please let me make it.
Happy Easter to all!
Grins*

2 comments:

Silma said...

2000 words? Girl, you were in a roll! Those muses sure worked overtime. How did you bribe them? *lol*

Crystal* said...

Bribe?
*blinking*
I threatened their lives.
Grins*