I made this list out 10/7/03.
1. Sell first novel
2. Sell novels as occupation
3. Save money
4. Build new home, save for college educations
5. Be on Oprah
6. Meet Nora Roberts
7. Be inducted into the Romance Writers Hall of Fame
8. Be in a position to help others
9. Vacation in Ireland
10. Enjoy my life to the fullest
Pretty lofty, eh? That's why they're called goals. *grinning* I've accomplished the first. The second is a constant work in progress. I would advise everyone to make a list of goals. I have mine hung right above my computer where I work. It's the constant reminder of what I'm striving towards. I'm toying with the idea of adding an eleven because I've accomplished #1. How about landing on the NYT Bestseller list? Works for me.
10 months ago