Saturday, March 19, 2005

It's the small things

I am a dork. I'm just putting that out there first for obvious reasons. Those will become apparent in a minute.

My blog link is on www.romancingtheblog.com/blog/. Let me tell you I almost came out of my chair when I saw my name on the left-hand side under author blogs. I'm still excited. Do you see the columnists on the left? I read their work. I love their work. I am ON THE SAME PAGE as these people.
Told you I was a dork.
One of my favorite things to do is to meet new writers and trade links and such. To me, it's reaching out and connecting with people like myself. Having been alone in my little literary world for SO long has obviously left its mark. No one around here writes. My only outlet is through the computer. And now I have LINKS! *snickering at myself*
Small things.
There is a camaraderie that I receive on-line that had been previously missing from my life. I'm meeting the most fascinating people. I have an outlet for my work. I have people reading my words. And I'm loving every minute of it.
Grins*

No comments: