Saturday, March 26, 2005

A diabolical plot

Since yesterday was a washout with writing...I've come up with a stellar idea of how to avoid that cluster today.
I have eggs, my friends.
There are 150 eggs in my refrigerator as I type this. This is NOT a typo. One hundred and fifty eggs. These are the little oval keys to my literary freedom.
I will fill the cups with dye and set the eggs on the table. And then I will rush back to my computer and type incessantly.
*cackling madly and rubbing hands together*
They cannot stop until their hands are coated with dye from fingertip to elbow. I will wave a dipper around and threaten them with the Easter Bunny. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
They will color until their hands cramp, and their eyes blur. *blinking*
Um...okay. First I have to boil them. And then, let the games begin.
Operation Freedom has started.
Grins*

No comments: