Monday, March 28, 2005

It happened one night

Okay. I give. It happened last night. Another story idea. SIGH
I didn't fall asleep until two o'clock, give or take. But I have a question.
My hero is not really an Alpha male. This translates into the cock of the walk, rich, he-man type individual. My guy is mellower. He sees the world through different eyes. Here be the dilemma. I don't want him to be a weiner. Pretty simple, huh?
Riiiiiiiiight.
I think a man can be strong without flooding the room with testosterone. I think he can be supportive without being a wimp. Am I wrong? I don't think so. But there is a technique to this. Too far one way, and he is construed as an ass. Too far the other, and he is simp.
Balance. I need balance. He and I must talk some more. Because Claire just doesn't realize what a catch he'll be. Yet.
Grins*

1 comment:

Silma said...

All it takes is for the hero to be honest, funny, sensity and courteous and have integrity. That's what counts. ;) And that doesn't make him a wimp.