Some recurrent themes in my life:
1. My desk attracts paper like its the sole purpose of its existence. Looks like a small Staples bomb exploded on here.
2. I alternate between wanting to hug and beat my children. This urge grows stronger as they reach adolescence.
3. There are far too many story ideas and not enough hours in the day.
4. No matter how many times a day I do dishes, there are ALWAYS dishes in the sink. I hate dishes. *sigh*
5. I have thirteen socks. None of them match.
6. If a cat is within five miles of my house, it will wonder up for adoption. I'm waiting for last stray cat to pop. I want grandkitties. Then she's off to the vet.
7. I lie in bed at night and can't sleep. I'm either trying to unwind or rewind. And the brain...it will not stop thinking!
8. I utterly inhale at writing "thank you" notes. I used to be so good at it. Now all my best intentions are lost somewhere here on my desk. With the "thank you" notes.
9. There must be a sign on my van that says "Pull out in front of me. Please."
10. I loathe mornings.
11. My hair gives me fits. Cut it? Grow it out? Curl it? Straighten it? WHAT???
12. Music soothes my soul.
13. I embarrass my children on a regular basis. It keeps me young and reminds them I'm a force to be reckoned with. hehehe
14. I have ink in my veins. I like it. But the doctor seems to find it annoying. I told him I prefer the medium tip.
What's it like to be you?
1 year ago