Monday, May 01, 2006

Right now

I am still stunned to be the bestseller at WCP. I know. You're probably sick and tired of hearing about it. But I need for y'all to understand how big this is for me. I thought I would make it in the top ten. But still...*sigh*...wow. Okay. Enough of that.

Michelle, I am 61,000 words in on OEE. I need to finish by Thursday.
I'm gonna make it! WOOWOO! All I have left is a couple of chapters. And some shading. Excellent. That is marvelously good. *deep breath*
Lyvvie, schedule? What schedule? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Not sure where I'm going from there. I have two erotic romance started. But I will also work on Book 2 in my Four Book Set. Then I would like to finish a Torrid Teaser for WCP Torrid.
And if the latest manuscript hooks an agent, then I have another high concept idea for the next story.

So today, my lovelies, I love life.
Grins*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go, Crystal, go!!!

Ceri Hebert said...

You should be very proud! How exciting it must be! I can only dream about doing as well. Especially as I go over a "new" manuscript yet again editing in hope of being offered a contract for it. I know there's a light at the end of the tunnel LOL

Gena Showalter said...

Major congrats!! Reason to be shouting, for sure!