Friday, May 05, 2006

Change of Plans

Okay. That one story goes on the back burner some more. I've different plans now. And I've done a brief outline. I don't know if I'll start it tomorrow or Monday. I guess time will tell.

Today is Cinco De Mayo. In honor of that, I'll be making tacos, guacamole, bean burritos, cheese dip, chicken enchiladas, and smothered enchiladas. In fact, I'll have to start fairly early so I can finish in time for dinner. But yum!
Heaven knows there'll be enough food for leftovers tomorrow. Woo! No cooking tomorrow.

Have a wonderful Cinco De Mayo!

Grins*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooo, that sounds delicious! I think I'll invite myself to your house for supper tonight. *g*

Rene said...

Don't forget the margaritas!

Beth Ciotta said...

That DOES sound delicious. Hope you had a great night. Good luck on the new project!