Monday, June 05, 2006

What He Wants featured at The Road to Romance!

I feel pretty. Oh so pretty. *grins*

Okay. I'm proud. I received an email the other day that informed me that What He Wants is one of the featured Erotic Romance books they've picked for June. The Road to Romance only picked eight books, so my buttons are popping over here.
I just received The Portrait galley in the mail, so I'll be going through that and seeing if there are any errors and whatnot. One busy evening.
ACK!
Another note from the absentminded. I've just been offered a contract for another short Paranormal Erotic story, "A Warmer than Usual Autumn." It'll be out in the Fall Fires Anthology from Whiskey Creek Press Torrid. The release date is October 2006. Yay!
Grins*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoooo! Double congrats! The blogosphere is on fire! :)

Anonymous said...

You go, girl!!!! :)

Ceri Hebert said...

Congrats to you for both!! What a roll you're on!!! I hope I can have such success!!!

*scurries off to do some writing*