Thursday, June 29, 2006

Being Little Miss Mary Sunshine sucks

Yeah. You read that right. I'm foul. And I'm sick and damn tired of holding it all in. Screw that. That's why I have a blog. Isn't it? *grinning*
Fair warning. Could be rampant cussing. Blaming everyone but myself. And being foul in general.

Begin post:
I'm sick and fucking tired of everyone thinking they are the center of this universe. Selfishness is an art in my world right now. For everyone...it's all about THEM. And I, trying to be supportive, have been eating shit for at least a couple of months. Sick of it. Damn sick of it.
I can only take so much before I reach the point where I begin to think that Hey! Maybe something isn't wrong with me. It's them. Huh. Go figure. And I can do supportive. But I would appreciate mutually supportive.
Yeah. Right.
I'm steering the boat alone and paddling like crazy. My sanity has taken a couple of hits. And my patience are so thin...they're see-through. That last nerve? Yep. Being tap-danced on while you read this.
Where's a nice rubber room when you need one? I wouldn't mind music being piped in. And maybe this computer. A girl can dream, can't she?

It just seems as though it's been bad news on top of bad news. And I've reached the point where I simply want to throw up my hands and say FUCK IT. Yep. Caps. Sums it up nicely.
I'd rather be lost in someone else's story than living my own.
Speaking of...if you've hung with me this far...I've finished the Christmas Candy story. I'll edit it tomorrow.
Rah.
I'm off to snap the heads off animal crackers.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Step AWAY from the caffeine!

Wow, girl. Things have been building up I take it. At least you're a good enough writer that even a rant can be entertaining.

I bet you look good in see-through patience ;-)

Oh, cool! My word verification is RxBuhl... that's the cure for Bullshit, isn't it?

Anonymous said...

*hugs* sweetie. Enjoy torturing those animal crackers! I always love doing that, too. :) Hang in there! Things are bound to get better. And if they don't, you can always kill somebody in writing.

Rene said...

SEND THAT WOMAN A PITCHER OF MARGARITAS AND KEEP 'EM COMING!!!!!

Unfortunately, unless you live in a vacuum, this is a woman's lot in life. It is why cuss wors were invented.

Anonymous said...

Hmm, I like the sound of that animal cracker trick....

I'm with Rene. Margs. Lots of em.