Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Malevolent mouthpiece

I didn't catch the Today show this morning. But I caught Brian Williams talking about it on Nightly News this evening. I'm not going to get into what was said, but I will say this: Ann Coulter has taken her bit of popularity and minute in the spotlight to show what a pathetic, malevolent creature she is. I don't particularly care if someone is liberal, conservative, republican, or democrat. The fact that this individual took her hideous opinions and broadcast them across the nation makes me sick. She was supposed to be pimping her conservative crap to the masses. Instead she opened her mouth and showed what an inconsiderate piece of trash she is. I usually don't do political on here. But this quite pissed me off. She needs to loosen her ponytail and tighten her lips. That would be a nice start.

No comments: