Monday, June 05, 2006

Change of plans

I was off work today, but the boss called and asked if I could come in. I, of course, would be delighted. But that doesn't leave much time to conduct a chat on a loop, write, and bloghop. Dang it!
So this will be rather like a drive-by posting.
In rapid-fire style:

I think my ARC of The Portrait is in the mail. I'll pick it up from the post office on the way home from work.
I'm starting a low-carb lifestyle. God help me. I LOVE pasta.
We're in the process of putting our pool up. The chickens are little lobsterettes.
I go back and forth between my Paranormal Erotic and my strictly Paranormal Romance. A couple of thousand words a piece on each per day.
Thanks for everyone who dropped by RTB and left a comment there or here for me! Too much fun.
Still waiting for uber prego kitty to birth my grandkitties. Youngest chicken dreamt she had ten.
Be back later. Perhaps to leave a post that makes a bit more sense. But no promises!
Grins*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mmm, Pasta.

Good with chicken or lobster. Oh, wait, those are your kids. My bad.