Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Ode to Amy Knupp

I heart Amy Knupp. I don't lurve her. Because lurve reminds me of curve. And well, I don't curve anyone. So. *ahem* Back to my blog.

Go check Amy out at Writeminded. She's one of five wonderful women who write down their thoughts on life and writing. Good blog. Go check it out.
But that's not why I heart her.
You see, Amy has her FIRST release out from Harlequin Super Romance. Go BUY this book. Pronto. Here's the link: Unexpected Complication. And she ran contests on her website and her blog to win a copy.
I, alas, entered every one of them. Promised one of my chickens. Offered to suck up as necessary.
No go.
Didn't win a damn contest one. *sigh*
And my stupid Wal-Mart didn't carry the dang book. *depression*
But then...lo and behold...I go and check my mail. And what do I find? UNEXPECTED COMPLICATION! (buy the book)
OMG! So yes. I heart Amy. Because she's good to me.
Now click on the link and go buy the book. Now.
Grins*

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a cool book. Of course one of the characters is a photographer, so that already puts it in a good light with me. If it's not available in e-book form it will have to wait until next year though. I have four bookshelves worth of books in boxes right now. I need to replace the shelves I abondoned in South Carolina.

Anonymous said...

Awww, thanks, Crystal! You're too sweet! I hope you enjoy the book!

Anonymous said...

And speaking of contests, I want a corronation from the Smart Bitches so bad, just to see what they'd come up with for a guy, but I don't have a hope in heck of identifying the answer to one of their questions.

Tempest Knight said...

Okay, I'll check it out next time I go to Borders. *g*

Anonymous said...

It's a great book, isn't it!