1. My first novel, Virtually Yours, is now available on Ink Tip as a script.
2. I'm about 18,000 words in on my WIP. And that's still zipping right along.
3. My kids haven't killed each other yet.
4. Editing on The Portrait is going swimmingly. Here's the blurb: What would it be like to enter a cursed portrait and find an appealing man who's been a hermit for years? Dylan's waiting for the one person to break the curse he's been under. Sophie promises to help the gorgeous loner any way she can. But will she end up giving more than she bargained for?
5. On Fictionwise...Perfect Timing is #18 out of all the romance listed. It's #3 on WCP Bestsellers and #4 on WCP Highest Rated.
6. Have I mentioned my kids haven't killed each other yet?
7. There is chocolate AND Diet Pepsi in the house.
What more could a girl want?
1 year ago