Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Wrap-up

Here it is. A list of everything I have out through December of this year. I waited because I literally JUST GOT the email with the contract attached for my Christmas Candy submission for WCP Torrid. WOO! *dancing*

Virtually Yours Contemporary Romance Oct 2005 WCP
"Naughty and Nice" Winter Wishes Anthology Jan 2006 WCP Torrid
"Meant To Be" and "The Arrangement" LOVE An Anthology Jan/Feb 2006 WCP
Perfect Timing Time Travel Romance Feb 2006 WCP
"Intervention" Spring Flings Anthology April 2006 WCP Torrid
What He Wants Erotic Romance June 2006 WCP Torrid
The Portrait Paranormal Romance July 2006 WCP
"School's Out" Summer Sizzlers Anthology July 2006 WCP Torrid
"What Goes Around" HATE An Anthology August 2006 WCP
"A Warmer Than Usual Autumn" Fall Fires Anthology Oct 2006 WCP Torrid
"Elf Mistress" Christmas Candy Anthology Dec 2006 WCP Torrid

*dancing some more*
Grins*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's quite a list! :)

Anonymous said...

You are smokin'! Wow, lots of releases! :) Way to go!! :)

Rene said...

Boy, what a busy Goober you are. That's amazing.

Ceri Hebert said...

WOW!! I'm very impressed!!! I guess I have to brush off this deep blue funk and get my fingers typing! Thanks for the inspiration!!!