Sunday, July 16, 2006

Multiple mutterings

I've got a good grip on my second Teaser story.
You see, it's two short stories usually bound by a theme. They can be written by two different authors, but I'm keeping mine in the family. Hope to finish and edit it no later than Wednesday. Probably means I need to get my butt off this blog and get to it. *grins*

I've been thinking about quite a few things lately.
1. Results. How to lure people to my site or publisher and convince them to buy a book or three.
2. Commonality. How much we, as people, have in common.
3. Do chats really work?
4. How being #2 is nice. But I really want to be #1. (I'm one of those people who will perform those stupid "clicky" tasks on page headers like yahoo and myspace because I like to win. Who cares about a ringtone?) I was the #2 bestseller for WCP Torrid last month. I'm #2 in the Erotica category at Fictionwise right now. Damn Mandy Roth! LMAO
5. Why some epublishers succeed while others close their doors.
6. I need to upgrade my cell phone.
7. School starts WHEN?
8. Woke up this morning with the sniffles. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I don't have time for this crap.
9. Music soothes my savage nerves.

That's about it. A post that covers a lot, yet covers nothing. It's a gift, I tell ya.
Grins*

1 comment:

Tempest Knight said...

Lately I've been wondering about #1 and #3 myself.