Saturday, July 01, 2006

Danica did it!

I've been tagged! Ack!

At first I thought I was tagged for the underwear talk. See here. We'll talk panties at a later date. Promise.
But then I realized that I was tagged for a little Wiki action.

So here it is:
Instructions:
1. Go to Wikipedia.
2. In the Search box, type your birth month and day (but not year).
3. List three events that happened on your birthday.
4. List two important birthdays and one interesting death.
5. One holiday or observance (if any).
6. Tag 5 more people - if ya feel like it.

1. 1885 - Mark Twain's Adventures of Huckleberry Finn is published for the first time.
2. 1841 - The first ongoing filibuster in the United States Senate begins and lasts until March 11.
3. I was born. LMAO (I couldn't really find anything else that floated my boat.)

1. 1922 - Helen Gurley Brown, American editor and publisher. (Cosmo Queen)
2. 1954 - John Travolta, American actor. (LOVE HIM!)

1. 1973 - Frank Costello, Italian-born gangster (b. 1891)

Enjoy your evening!
Grins*

No comments: