Monday, July 24, 2006

It's about damn time

Holy hell.
It took me long enough.
Finally finished the Torrid Teaser stories.
And so commences the "I finished the damn thing happy dance."

And they're good stories. But criminey! The first one fairly spilled onto my keyboard. The second? Not. So. Damn. Much.
First story around 5500 words. The second? Almost 7000. Ack.
I had my flippin' "deadline" away message on my AOL for about five days. People were beginning to roll their eyes. lmao
Asses.

And then I'm slapped in the head with the realization that lots of writers will be heading to Atlanta. And I, unfortunately, am not one of them.
Sucks.
But I'm hoping those that go come back with lots of stories and pictures. Living vicariously, you know.

I've got to work tomorrow and the next day. Back to writing on my Time Travel Romance probably Thursday.
No rest for the wicked. Yeah, yeah. *snickering* Bite me.
Grins*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't decide to write seriously until recently so I never even considered going to a convention. But now, with all the buzz about it, I might try to go to one next year... maybe the Ohio Valley RWA or something small. Of course that's assuming things go well writing-wise... and that I have a reason to join the RWA. Things like that.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on finishing!!! Sorry for the RWA National reminder!