Sunday, July 30, 2006

Lord, I was born a rambling blog...

I plan on being all over the map today with this blog. A little bit of this, that, and the other.
So...in no particular order...

I'M #1!!!
Yes. I have achieved that goal at Whiskey Creek Press Torrid. What He Wants is officially the number one bestseller for the month of July. *big grin*
Okay, I give. THAT one was in a particular order. *snickering*

Upcoming chats:
August 1st @ Coffee Time Romance 9 pm EST. That translates into 8 pm CST. The theme is Paranormal Nights. Click the little link that says "Chat now." I'm with Merris Hawk, Jaden Sinclair, and Annmarie Ortega.

I'll be chatting again at Coffee Time Romance August 6th with my fellow Whiskey Creek Press Authors. This chat will be at 8pm EST...7 pm CST.

I will be hosting my very own Author Day August 8th for the Whiskey Creek Press Readers. You can join the group to participate. Note: I'm LOTS of fun. *laughing*

My horoscope for the day:
Chrys,
Finally, here's a day that has enough weirdness in it to make you feel quite sane. You've been looking for that lost edge, a bit of excitement to spice up your routine. Now it is within reach. The lightning is striking and you are awakening from a deep slumber. Don't close your eyes and go back to sleep. Take action while you are infused with enthusiasm and inspiration.
*pumping fist in the air*
It's the GREEN LIGHT!!!
WOO!

I wrote 3000 words yesterday on PFP. Sent a Fantasy Romance off for submission. And I ran a little contest on the Torrid Reader Group that let readers have the opportunity to have a book dedicated to them. The Torrid Teaser that I want to submit either Monday or Tuesday.
So I have three lucky readers who will have their names out there for all the world to see.

I'm promoting my ass of today with announcements on all sorts of groups about What He Wants. Then I need to get back into writing the books. Going to be a very busy day.
Grins*

2 comments:

Rene said...

Awesome news on your sales! And that is a lot of words to crank out in a day. I tip my hat to you.

Anonymous said...

You go, girl!!!!

Love your horoscope, too!