Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Lopsided

For some unknown reason, my personal and professional life are lopsided.
I've already claimed to snap heads off animal crackers to keep my sanity. My personal life seems to be in a sea or turbulence. And the dramamine is wearing off.

Professionally...break out the confetti! I have a partial at an agent's. I have another request for a partial from another agent. What He Wants is #1 on the Whiskey Creek Press page of Fictionwise and #2 on the Erotica page. The Portrait is #6 on the WCP bookstore page, and What He Wants is #6 on the WCP Torrid bookstore page.
I enjoy my other job. So that's all lovely.

One thing that chaps my ass is the fact that I have one payment due on my van. And according to the bank, it's a $2500 payment. Are you freakin' kidding me? I've paid over $18,000 on the van, and I still owe this much? Bullsh*t. I've asked for an explanation three times. None is forthcoming. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
(Wasn't going to add that on there but really. It's extremely frustrating.)

I need to work on my Torrid Teaser and my other Erotic Romance. Then I'll need to tone it down a bit to work on my second Goddess book.

And if you're in the mood...I'll be chatting all day tomorrow here: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CataNetwork-Readers/
Yes. You have to join the group. No pressure. I have another chat this month and one almost every Tuesday next month.
Have a good one!
Grins*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

*hugs* on the real life problems. As for the bank, have you gone down there in person? Take a two by four...

Congrats on the book stuff!!!

Silma said...

*throws confetti* Congrats on all the book success! Are you trying to make me jealous? *rofl* I'll try to drop by CataReaders tomorrow. That is if the "almighty" techs haven't blocked it too. (They have censored everything including Fictionwise and other bookstores!).

Tempest Knight said...

Wow! You remind me of that Jerry Seinfield episode in which everything balanced for him. *lol*

Congrats on the good sales! Here's for more to come! Maybe you can pay the van with the next royalty check. *g*

Rene said...

I hate to say this but my writing is always better when my personal life is in the toilet. Don't know why, but the quantity and quality of my writing is always way up there.

Hope you get the payment figured out. Better get out your original loan docs. Is this a balloon payment?