Tuesday, December 07, 2004

I got it!

Oh my! This one was a long time coming LMAO. I'm finally beginning to understand this whole character thing. (Getting on my knees and giving thanks) :)~~
So. Now I have the lead, the romantic involvement, the opposition, and the confidant. Therein lies my five threads. I'm just dancing here. When it all comes together, I'm just euphoric. So. Then. Ahem. LMAO
I think I've gushed long enough. When my mentor has time, I'm going to ask her to help me post pictures of my people. YAY!
Now...it's time to block and such. That is my assignment for myself tomorrow. To go over it until I've got that, too.
Hopefully, it'll come.

Grins*

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hey Chrys...to upload pic's to your blog, you have to download and install blogger bot. When you're ready if Janie doesn't have time let me know and I can get you to the right link. It's a little tricksy, but so much fun!
Hugs,
Michelle