Thursday, December 02, 2004

Another Contract!!!

I am SO excited! I just signed another contract with Whiskey Creek Press. It's my second! WOOHOO! "Virtually Yours" will be out in October 2005. I'm too wound to attempt rest. I e-mailed all my important people and will inform the rest of my family tomorrow. Oh. And spread the news to the general population LMAO. I once asked a fellow author if a T-shirt would be tacky. She said "not at all".
So. Um. I wonder what color I should go with. LMAOOOOOOOOO

BIG BIG GRINS***

3 comments:

none said...

Congrats on the contract. Tell me more. Or send me the story. Hugs, Janie

Joely Sue Burkhart said...

BIG BIG Congrats!

Michelle said...

Fantastic news Chrys...just wanted to add my congratulations to the list! It is a wonderful feeling!
Keep me posted on when it is going to be released. I'd love to read it.
Hugs,
Michelle