Tuesday, December 07, 2004

The 5 People You Meet in Heaven

Okay. Let's start with this. I hate to cry. Loathe it actually. It's uncomfortable. Not aesthetically pleasing. Irritating. But I HAD to see this movie. And I did...with a box of tissues and nasal spray by my side. And they both got a workout. I was crying during every commerical break, but I can honestly say this ranks in the top five of the best movies I've ever seen. I mean WOW!
So this book is now on my Christmas wish list with a big, gold star (G).
I'm not going to wax too philosophical, but I will jot down a couple of thoughts.
I believe we are where we are right now for a reason. Everything has purpose. Everyone has a place. You meet the people in your life for a reason. You will touch them, and they will touch you in ways right now you can't even comprehend. Every life has value. Every soul a place. Embrace what you have. And rejoice in your life.
Grins*

1 comment:

Crystal* said...

Nancy,

I read the Reader's Digest excerpts. Very touching. I just have such a hard time watching/reading something which will emotionally shred me. I have to prepare LMAO.
Grins*