Friday, August 11, 2006

Time is at a premium

Let the neurosis begin!

I've had a headache the past couple of days. Not enough hours in the day.
I'm halfway through the promised short story. And I must say...it's different. In a good way, I hope.
I'm about 10,000 words shy on my Contemporary Erotica. But I'm off this weekend and will have NO interruptions! Yay! So I hope to plow through at least two-thirds of that before Monday.

I apologize to all my lovely blogging buddies whom I have NOT come and visited the past couple of days. Even sadder news? I don't know if that will change or not. Sporadic? I guess so.
Pfffftttttttttt

I also have HUGE news percolating. But I'm not going to speak of it until something really breaks on it. Could go either way. So send good thoughts my way. And I'll appreciate them beyond measure.
Have a great weekend!
Grins*

No comments: