Thursday, August 10, 2006

Keyboard dependent

Since really taking on this whole writing gig, my handwriting has gone straight to hell.

I wrote my first book longhand. Five notebooks worth.
Then I got my computer...which I LOVE! And keyboarding became the norm.
And now, when I write a note, or a letter, I wince.
Because I used to have decent handwriting. Nothing spectacular. I have an aunt who has the most beautiful writing. I've always admired it.
Me? Not so much.
And when I jot notes for my books, they're fairly illegible. *snort*

Hi. My name is Crystal. I'm a keyboard addict.
*sigh*

I don't write letters. Well, except for Christmas. I get a kick out of that. And I print it out, anyway. On pretty Christmas paper.
But I email. Which is nice. But not everyone I like to communicate with has a computer.
And did you know...HALF of Oklahomans don't even HAVE a computer? *gasp* *wheeze*
Just floors me. We're rather behind technologically.

So if I drop you a line...expect an email. Or a printed note.
Because I don't think anyone can read longhand Crystalese.
Grins*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And did you know...HALF of Oklahomans don't even HAVE a computer? *gasp* *wheeze*

It's probably the same here in Arkansas. *rolling eyes* And people wonder why I miss Austin and Phoenix. *g*