Friday, December 23, 2005

Sevens

Seven Things To Do Before I Die:
1. Visit Ireland
2. Enjoy my grandchildren/great-grandchildren, et al
3. Meet Nora Roberts
4. Be on Oprah Winfrey
5. Make a living writing
6. Be comfortable without a doubt with my body
7. Be in a position to help others

Seven Things I Cannot Do:
1. Eat beans
2. Pat my head and rub my tummy
3. Tolerate hatred
4. Quit
5. Deal with rude children (This is more a WON'T do)
6. Let an injustice slide
7. Change a tire

Seven Things That Attract Me To My Spouse (or Significant Other, Best Friend, etc.):
1. Intellect
2. Humor
3. Ambition
4. Caring
5. Loyalty
6. Laugh
7. Strength

Seven Things I Say (or Write) Most Often:
1. F%*@ a bunch of that
2. Bite me
3. LMAO
4. My kids’ names
5. You're killing me
6. This is NOT a democracy, you don't get a vote
7. Ya think?

Seven Books (or Series) I love:
1. "In Death" Series by J. D. Robb
2. Anything by Maggie Shayne
3. Insomnia by Stephen King
4. Anything by Erma Bombeck
5. Three Sisters Trilogy by Nora Roberts
6. "Twin" Series by Jude Devereaux
7. Oh...and MINE! LMAO

Seven Movies I Would Watch Over and Over Again:
1. The Fugitive
2. Breakfast Club
3. The Mirror has Two Faces
4. Harry Potter movies
5. An Affair to Remember (Kerr and Grant)
6. Mulan
7. Grease

Seven People I Want To Join In (Be Tagged):
I'm leaving this up to anyone who wants to join in who hasn't been tagged. I've been rather lax in doing this, so more than likely, y'all are already all over it.

3 comments:

B said...

Hey, this was fun to read! Thanks for sharing this little bit of insight into yourself. Now I'm gonna have to see if I can even come up with seven things for each of these, but I've got some ideas...!

Beverly

p.s. I LOVE the Breakfast Club and Insomnia by Stephen King too!

Crystal* said...

Bev: Can't wait. I'll be sure and check yours out. "IT" used to be my favorite until I found "Insomnia." Man, Stephen King is a genius.
Grins*

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours, Chrys!!!!