Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Plotting is such sweet sorrow...

Yesterday was blissful. I wrote all day. Didn't leave the house. Course, I was brain dead, but what a payoff! LMAO
Just have to say...I am SO proud of my Goblin Sisters! I was beginning to think we were never going to get it. Then...what should appear? But a bunch of e-mails about static traits!!! Christmas has come early, folks :)~~
Today will not be AS productive, but I'll fit the writing in. I must go to town again. I don't know WHY the dogs and cats have to have food. I told them to just graze like goats, but all I got for my trouble was stony stares. Therefore, I must run to Wally World and find them sustenance.
I am going to come back home and check out the back of my dvd's. Get some ideas about how to break down my plot. I have flashes of scenes, which I write down, but I need the vertebrae. So there. It's on my to-do list.
Grins*

No comments: