Thursday, November 11, 2004

A little bit of this, a little bit of that

There were tornadoes here yesterday! Around 11, I believe. Can you imagine? And today is so dang cold, Jack Frost won't even come out and play. Oklahoma weather. Go figure.
I've been working on my short story gone long, posting mail to my literary sisters, and working on THE MANUSCRIPT. I like that. All caps. It IS that important to me. FOCUS!!!!!
Also, as I jump randomly from one subject to the next, one kitten down, six to go. I WILL overnite them. Just leave a message LOL.
I won't get a whole lot done tomorrow. It's my running around day. Off to town to pick up necessities and make sure my clan will make it through the weekend. Have lunch with Mom. She's been on my mind lately. Makes me wonder what's been going on. Just a feeling.
I told myself I would write
But only if I get it right
Chrys*

No comments: