Sunday, November 14, 2004

Got wood?

I do!!!! Had a rick of pecan delivered this morning. Ooooooooooooo wood. It's the small things, huh?
Love the smell of wood burning and football playing. Packers at three. So I must get my head around what I'll be doing with my writing this morning. I need to work on "The Portrait." Think on my characters from THE NOVEL. Write a line or two on my thriller.
I'm thinking on my short story submission at Writer's Digest. That will percolate in the back of my mind at least three times a week until I know how it all shakes out.
Been quiet with my Goblin Sisters. WAY TOO QUIET!!! LMAO I'm used to several posts a day. We must all have busy weekends. I miss them when we're not posting. I'll finish this, read their blogs, and rock on with my writing.
GO PACKERS!!!!!!! BEAT THE VIKINGS!!!!!
Grins*

2 comments:

Crystal* said...

Janie,
Insanity is always just a breath away LMAO. However, I think all the lovely Goblin sisters are just booked this weekend.
Grins,
Chrys*

Joely Sue Burkhart said...

Hey, Chrys, I'm still alive! Barely. Lots of family craziness this weekend.

So you're entering the Writer's Digest short story contest? I have one I'm thinking about entering. I wrote it for Woman's World months ago but never sent it in. It was a "dare" for myself--I could NOT believe I'd ever write something under 1100 words (and I ended up under 900!).

ACK! I posted something about word count! Hopefully Janie won't whack me too hard because this was all written long before Goblin Sisters. :-)

I'm glad the Packers won, but my dear Chiefs played more like Chefs. *grumble*