Saturday, April 21, 2007

Toxic People

I consider myself a fairly intelligent person. And I tend to want to see the best in everyone. But I'm seriously plagued right now by Toxic People.
You know...the assholes that seem to want to cling to you and pull you down into their collective depths of hell? Yeah. Those.

I'm trying to rock right along with my own life. Get my stuff straightened out. Live right. Be happy. All that good stuff.
But I keep getting the Toxic People roadblock. Irritating, that.

So. Seriously. Go back and dredge along with your pathetic life and stay out of mine. Quit texting. Quit calling. Quit being a large size pain in my ass. I don't want you. You don't belong in my world anymore. Get a clue and leave me alone.

*ahem*

Onto sunnier posts tomorrow.

Grins*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*hugs* I have two words of advice for you.

Rocket launcher.

You're welcome. :D