Saturday, April 14, 2007

And now...for my next trick...

We had pea-sized hail yesterday. Twice. Once in the morning...once in the evening.
*shuddering*
And it's one cold son of a gun here. I've got the heater cranked and don't plan on leaving my domicile until Monday. When I have to.

I'm ready for Spring. Not this half-assed...hahaha...fooled ya kind of weather. When it's 75 one day and 23 the next. NO. I want the real honest-to-goodness start of Spring.

I love Spring. Times of new beginnings. Flowers bloom. The air is sweet. I can drive down my country road and watch the cows get busy. And hope blooms in my heart.

Winter has been a bitch. And I'm ready to shake that off and proceed with whatever is next down the road. So I'm going to kickstart it.
I have a pdf of Spring Flings for someone Sunday. I have a short story in there. And it's all seasonal love. *grins*
Leave a comment. Tell us what you like about Spring. I'll draw Sunday evening around 6 pm CST.
And yes...this is Erotic Romance...just so ya know.
Best of luck!
Grins*

5 comments:

Tori Lennox said...

I am so over this crappy weather. Even if spring kicks in my allergies. At least I can break out the shorts! Stupid freakin' groundhog!

Nancy J. Bond said...

I like spring because (with any luck) the cold weather is over, replaced by those wonderful, balmy days before the heat and humidity of summer kicks our butts again. Everything comes back to life. Including me. ;)

Rene said...

I'm hating the weather right now.
It's cold one day and hot the next. I'm ready for sunshine. I like spring because I get to drive my convertible.

Olga said...

I'm not fond of winter either, so I love when spring comes. No, scratch that. I love when summer comes. Texas heat and all!

Jill Monroe said...

I always looked forward to Spring because my birthday would be soon (I'm a March). But now that those birthdays are adding up...

SO, I love seeing that first bit of green in the grass. Seeing all the buds on the trees here. Beautiful!