Saturday, February 26, 2005

Working on it

I'm working on "The Portrait" this afternoon. I tapped out over 2,000 words,and I'm still not quite where I want to be in order to wrap it up.
I'm also looking into setting up several webpages and such. There is so much to assimilate! I'm constantly amazed how fast everything is shifting and changing. I've actually found a "html" tutorial I can understand! Praise to the Internet Gods! I'm so excited!
Little nippy here today. Rather mild weather for this time of year, I suppose. I was spoiled for Fall. Seemed like the mild weather stretched for months. I would like a little more Spring this year than a week and a half. I swear we went from Winter to Summer last year.
"The Portrait" is one of several manuscripts I am working on right now. I am approximately a third of the way through, and I am thrilled! There's also a tug to work on the book my kids can actually read. I think the book fair bug bit me! Being surrounded by all those wonderful words the kids enjoy sparked my imagination again. More to come.
Grins*

No comments: