Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Blogger Sucketh

I've tried FIVE freaking times to fix my blog. I've gone in, fixed the problem, previewed it, saved it, republished it, and it still looks like a bunch of empty space followed by my thoughts. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
And the server has been done on and off all day. Double Grrrrrrrrrrr
Okay. LMAO
I'll live. It was just one glitch in the day. Rest of it wasn't bad at all. Got a lovely birthday card from my Mother. It was lovely. The sentiment was more lovely, though. Her and I haven't always seen eye-to-eye, or even on the same planet sometimes, but I love her. And I know she loves me. It was a lovely little reaffirmation to my day. *grins*
We're having lunch Friday (My REAL birthday...hehehe) in town. Time to chit-chat, catch-up, and gossip. Looking forward to it.
Grins*

No comments: