Tuesday, February 15, 2005

The Chickens are Rabid

Okay. For those who don't know...the chickens are the children. And they are ATE-UP today.
Bicker. Bicker. Weep. Weep. Geometry homework. GAG. UGH. Book report. GRIPE. GRIPE. They are all rather foul today. Hence, the name "chicken." LMAO
Get it? Foul (fowl) as a chicken. Mebbe that's an Okieism. *shrug*
Either which way, they are making me nuts. I have issues of my own. Really. Hard to believe, huh? My blog seems so well-adjusted. *snickering* Yeah, right.
I exercised today. Looked up a few more agents. Did necessity shopping. Supposed to be nasty here again the rest of the week. My birthday is Friday, and I'm still up in the air about my plans. Hmmm. Must ponder.
Grins*

1 comment:

Joely Sue Burkhart said...

Heh, we've got some chicken monsters here, too! And one dead Baby Tad.