Monday, February 07, 2005

I'm Alive

I'm Alive! WOOHOO! Okay. For a few days, I had my doubts. Seriously. I was getting my affairs in order :)~~
It was a rough weekend. I remember breathing through one of my nostrils for three minutes. It's the little things. I still sound ill, but I feel a hell of a lot better. Now to batten down the literary hatches and get to it.
I'm going to ease back into it this week. I expect total immersion by this weekend *grinning*
My sleep pattern is screwed. Between the OTC meds and prescription stuffs, I would say I'm still on a narcotic high. Low? Something. Four hours sleep does NOT cut it in my little world. So, it's six-thirty on a Monday morning. I've been awake since five. I expect a crash and burn at approximately nine o'clock this evening. Synchronize your watches.
Grins*

1 comment:

Joely Sue Burkhart said...

Crash and burn time approaches.....Hope you didn't overdo it today. Take care and get better!