Friday, May 29, 2009

Bits and pieces

It's the boob crack.

I've blogged about the infamous boob crack before, but it's been many moons. I refer, of course, to the crack between the breasts in the cleavage area. Ya know?
One of the girls coined the term. More than likely--Middle Chicken. *grins*
I like my cleavage, thankyouverymuch. I do NOT, however, enjoy dropping popcorn, chex mix, or WHATEVER down there. Yeah, I know. Hit my mouth, and there wouldn't be a problem. But really, that's not all there is to it. I swear to God. There is a magnet of some type down there that I am unaware of. Stuff just WANTS to go down there. Geez.
Highly annoying.

Moving on.

I cannot WAIT to bake myself tomorrow at the pool. CANNOT. WAIT. The girls can wear themselves out. I just checked out two more paperbacks and am lovin' it.
Also, it's that time again. Sno Cones!!! *dancing* The girls and I have been getting sno cones from the same place for over a decade. And we'll be snagging some sugary ice this weekend. I'm all for the Pink Lemonade. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Oh, and way off the subject, the person (s) from Saint Paul that keeps visiting my lovely blog--Drop me a line. I don't bite.
Well. *grins* Hardly, at any rate.

Going to be a busy weekend, my friends. I hope you and yours enjoy the hell out of it.
I know I will.
Grins*

No comments: