Friday, February 13, 2009

Words of Wisdom

I love words. String them together and you can heal a heart, open a mind, and change the world.
Pretty potent stuff.
Here are a few of my latest and most favorite words of wisdom:
*I am not a Human Was or a Human Will Be. I am a Human BEING.
*You can only change yourself.
*Never measure your value in another's eyes.
And one that a former co-worker and I always used to make fun of when the employer put it on the work calendar:
*If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got.
I'm not snickering anymore. Because it makes perfect sense to me. So I'm taking each opportunity to try and get it right this time to the best of my ability. Taking steps to align my life with my dreams and hopes and desires.
Laughing, loving, and living in the moment. There is a sense of peace and rightness sometimes when there are no words at all.
Grins*

No comments: