Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Wear Me Out Wednesday

And gee. That looks a lot kinkier than it actually is.
*sigh*
I'm tired. Scratch that. I'm flippin' exhausted. Didn't make it to work yesterday because honestly, I thought someone beat me with a bat while I was sleeping.
On a related note, I asked the chickens but nobody 'fessed up.
Anyway...back to this evening. Wednesday is the long night. The night that drags on forever and a day. Hard to be enthused when my peepers are tired and my bones are aching. I need a long hot bath.
Uh
Huh
But since I've had a reality check and realize that isn't going to happen...I would settle for it possibly being Friday.
*rubbing my computer screen and thinking wishful thoughts*
*opening one eye and scowling*
Well, damn it.
But the good news?
Zip over to Fictionwise.com and check out the Whiskey Creek Press page. And what will you see? Just all of my Elemental Guardian books in the Top Ten. Gotta love that.
Also...you can zip (while you're zipping) over to Whiskey Creek Press and get one of my short stories...FREE!!!
Yay!
So take care of yourself. I'm going to prop myself up over here and try not to watch the clock too closely.
*eye roll*
Yeah, right. Like that'll happen.
Grins*

No comments: